God is generous and so he calls us to be as well. What we do with what God has given us shows the world where our hearts are at and helps proclaim the gospel. We want to glorify God with every area of our lives, and that includes what we do with our finances.
We want to make it easy to give your time, talents, and resources. We know that these are very precious commodities and we don’t take this lightly. We encourage you always to be watching for opportunities that you can give your time in service, or you may complete this form that goes directly to our ministry leaders.
We also encourage you to give financially to the ministries of The Mount. Here are some of the ways to give at the Mount:
- ONLINE: by clicking this link or by using our App . Click on Giving and then click on the ‘Make A Donation’ button. You can set up one-time or recurring giving. You can also choose whether or not to cover the associated fees we incur for online giving.
- CASH OR CHECK can be dropped in the offering plate during service. This allows us to use the full amount, as there are no fees associated with this option. Checks can also be mailed to 400 Eibeck Lane, Williamstown, KY 40197.
- BILL PAY can be set up through your bank online. This option also has no fees.
- TEXT “Give2Mount” to 206-859-9405. Click on the link provided and follow the instructions for giving.
- STOCK DONATIONS, making The Mount your life insurance beneficiary, and/or RMD for required IRA distributions.
Contact Kristie Caldwell at email@example.com or call 859-824-4093.